Guapeza valenciana




 page 24


Bien decía el ribereño que no tenía miedo ni le inquietaban los Bandullos. No había más que verle a las once de la noche marchando por la calles de las Barcas con desembarazada confianza.

Iba a la Peña a oír a su adorada novia la Borriquera. ¡Mala pécora! Si resultaba cierto lo que aquel chiquillo insultador le había dicho antes de recibir el golpe, a ella le cortaba la cara, y después no dejaba títere sano en todo el café.

Aún le duraba la excitación de la riña, aquella rabia destructora que le dominaba después de haber hecho sangre. Ahora, antes que se enfriase, debieran salirle al encuentro los Bandullos, uno a uno o todos juntos. Se sentía con ánimos para de la primera rebanada partirlos en redondo.

Well there was saying the riverside one that was not afraid the Bandullos were not even worrying him. It was only to see him at eleven o'clock in the night going for the streets of the Boats with emptied confidence.
It was going to the Rock to hear his adored fiancée the Borriquera. Bad pécora! If it was turning out to be true what that kid insultador had said to him before receiving the blow, the face was cutting her, and later it was not leaving healthy marionette in all the coffee.
Him the excitement of the tiff still lasted, that one there is furious destroyer who him was dominating after having done blood. Now, before it was cooling down, they must go out to the meeting the Bandullos, one for one or all together. It was sorry with intentions for of the first slice to divide them bluntly.


vocabulary
desembarazado = casual, uninhibited
mala pécora = bitch
no dejar títere sano = (to not the jumping jack healthy) to smash to bits
la riña = fight
la rebanada = disk
en redondo = in the round






contact privacy statement imprint