Guapeza valenciana




 page 19


Iba a correr sangre y todos avanzaban el pescuezo con malsana curiosidad para dar faltas y buenas sobre el modo de reñir. El bicho maldito no se quitaba y seguía insultando. ¡A ver! Que se atracara aquel guapo y vería cuán pronto le echaba la tanda al suelo.

Y vaya si se atracó. Pero con un valor primitivo, no con la arrogancia del león, sino con la acometividad del toro: bajando la dura testa, encorvando su musculoso pecho, con el impulso irresistible de una catapulta.
De una zarpada se llevó por delante tambaleando y desarmando al pequeño Bandullo, y antes que cayera al suelo le hundió el cuchillo en un costado de abajo arriba, con tal fuerza que casi lo levantó en el aire.

It was going to cover blood and they all were advancing the neck with unhealthy curiosity to give lacking and good on the way of arguing. The damned insect was not coming out and keeping on insulting. To seeing! That that gallant will hold up and he would see how soon he was throwing the batch to the soil.
And go if it was held up. But with a primitive value, not with the arrogance of the lion, but with the aggressiveness of the bull: lowering the hard head, bending his muscular breast, with the irresistible impulse of a catapult.
Of a scratching it took ahead staggering and disarming the small Bandullo, and before cayera to the soil it sank the knife in a side of below above, with such force that almost raised it in the air.


vocabulary
el pescuezo = neck
malsano = morbid
dar faltas y buenas = to comment good and bad
atracar = to attack
la tanda = batch
encorvar = to bend down
la zarpada = stroke
llevarse por delante = to entrain everything






contact privacy statement imprint